Covid-19 Showroom Policy
Following Government guidelines concerning Coronavirus COVID-19, our showroom will reopen on Monday 15th June.
- We are now open as normal allowing 2 different families in at 1 time. If there is someone in the showroom please ask to come in or wait in your car and we will let you know when to come in.
- Our showroom is routinely cleaned and all surfaces sanitised.
- 2m physical distancing throughout the showroom with floor signs as a guide.
- Hand Sanitiser located throughout the showroom for your use as well as hand washing facilities.
- Virtual appointments can also be booked to enable us to survey, quote or offer you advice and show you our fires |fireplaces and stoves on display from the comfort of your own home if you are unable to visit the showroom.
- If you would like to talk through a new or existing project then please do get in touch via phone, email or social media.
The health and safety of our colleagues and customers is paramount and their well-being, our highest priority. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for their support and our team members for their commitment and understanding at this time.
In the meantime, we hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy during these unprecedented times.