Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
To comply with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations we periodically conduct a Cookie Audit of our website.
Our website uses a number of cookies to store data on our visitor's computers.
To find out how to control the cookies that are created on your device please see aboutcookies.org.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies created by this website
This website creates a number of cookies, which are referred to as first party cookies as they are specific to the host site that created them. All the first-party cookies which are created do not store any personal or sensitive information, or anything that makes you personally identifiable to us. They are used for essential functionality.
Our web server may create an essential session cookie, which is essential for your use of some of the interactive elements of the website. This cookie contains a session ID which is a mechanism for distinguishing your visit to our website from any other visitors that may be using the website at the same time. This cookie expires when you leave our website.
We use Google Analytics, which creates a number of first-party cookies, all prefixed __utm:
We don't share the data that Google Analytics collects, and we don't believe that our use of Google Analytics is privacy-intrusive. We use the data that is collected in the following ways:
- to report, in aggregate, how our visitors find and use our website;
- to understand overall visitor behaviour; and
- to inform how we update and improve our website.
- To opt out of our use of Google Analytics you may wish to consider using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Cookies created by external services
In addition to our first-party cookies, you may be served one or more of the following third-party cookies during your visit to our website. By using our website we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website, but we have provided information at the top of this page on how you can set your browser to prevent cookies being created.
Third party cookies are cookies created by an external service when you use a page on our website. These cookies are specific to the third-party's domain and accordingly the data held in them can be seen and managed by the third party and not by us. We control whether or not we use the third-party service with our website, and how it is integrated and presented on our website. We do not have control over the cookies themselves. We carefully select 3rd party services to use on our website; ones that are not likely to abuse your privacy according to the terms of their privacy policies.
We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site. This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spam bots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose your input will be communicated to and used by Google. However, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area and is, as such, anonymized. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address provided by reCaptcha from your browser shall not be merged with any other data from Google.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
If you have any concerns about the cookies we create or the way we aim to attain consent from you, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer your questions.